Corporate events in Manchester continue to soar in popularity as event organisers look to satisfy three key criteria:
So, Manchester might just be the destination for you if this resonates. Why? Because it’s a dynamic city. It’s easily accessible in the heart of the UK. And it’s chock-full with cultural heritage, musical legacy and sporting energy.
All these factors make Manchester stand out as an ideal backdrop for local, regional, national and international events. But the ultimate success of corporate events in Manchester relies on its fabulous hotels, venues, and attractions.
Now, there’s so many amazing options it can make venue sourcing overwhelming. But fear not! I’ve cherry-picked a few gems to spark your imagination when corporate events in Manchester are on your to-do list.
The Venue Hunters’ Top Venue Picks for Events in Manchester
· Edwardian Hotel: When this distinguished spa hotel made its home in the Grade II*-listed Free Trade Hall it set a new benchmark for five-star luxury. Some of its many highlights include –
20 versatile event spaces for up to 500 delegates
263 opulent rooms and suites
Contemporary cuisine in Peter Street Kitchen and indulgent afternoon tea in The Library Champagne Bar
State-of-the-art Spa & Gym with a 12m pool
· Imperial War Museum North: The waterfront IWM North makes the most of its striking architecture to provide an immersive, award-winning experience. Events in Manchester don’t get much quirkier than when they’re held beneath a legendary Harrier jump jet. The venue can facilitate up to 500 delegates, with day and evening options, including meetings, networking and dinners. Additionally, it’s got the perfect outdoor space for summer cocktail receptions overlooking MediaCityUK and The Quays.
· Manchester Central: The iconic vaulted arches and original station clock are sure signs you’ve arrived at Manchester Central, with its extensive exhibition spaces. Yes, it’s grand and impressive. But you might not realise this venue plays host to events of all sizes, from intimate meetings for 15, to company presentations for 800 in its leading-edge auditorium. Manchester Central is also a trailblazer for Net Zero Carbon Events, aligning your events with your organisation’s sustainability goals.
· Mercure Manchester Hotel: Once known as the Piccadilly, this relaxed yet chic 4-star hotel is in a prime location, making it a firm favourite for all sorts of events in Manchester. Amongst its many compelling offering are –
11 meeting and event suites for up to 800 delegates
280 cosy rooms with captivating panoramic views of Piccadilly Gardens
LEVEL 3 Restaurant where guests can relish the city's most scenic afternoon tea
· Midland Hotel: Imagine hosting your event on the spot where Rolls met Royce. It’s no exaggeration to refer to the Midland as iconic. In fact, many event organisers perceive it as the jewel in the crown when it comes to events in Manchester. It offers:
14 unique conference and event spaces for up to 700 delegates
312 luxurious bedrooms
Three sought-after dining experiences, including the 4AA rosette Adam Reid at The French
Award winning Rena Spa
· Victoria Warehouse: This mega industrial event venue embodies Manchester. Its seminal Cotton Sheds facilitate up to 5,000 people, providing a dynamic conference setting that’s second-to-none. Think historic charm coupled with a future forward vibe. The result is an ideal setting for many and varied events in Manchester, from intimate meetings to full-on parties, all backed up with expert event management, staging, lighting and sound.
If you’re planning events in Manchester, I can’t wait to hear from you, because this is where I make it effortless to source the best venues for your needs. Get in touch with me at The Venue Hunters. It’s my job to stay ahead of existing and new venues so you don’t have to. In no time at all, I’ll be back with a selection of venues that match your brief. Oh, and did I mention it’s a free service to use?